Kenya’s online classified marketplace OLX has said it will give Ksh 100,000 to the most influential Facebook personality during the Social Media Awards launched today. The best online advertising agencies will walk away with Sh250,000.
According to Peter Ndiangui, the General Manager of OLX, “We believe social media users should be recognized for making the Internet their home. We have used our website – www.olx.co.ke , a platform that seeks to connect buyers and sellers in Kenya and is accessible via PC or Mobile, to make life easier and better for Kenyans and it is time we also rewarded them.”
1. Social Media News channel of the year
· Television show/programme
· Radio show
· Print magazines
· Digital channels
2. Social Media Personality of the year
· Media personality of the year
· Artist of the year
· Most influential Facebook personality
· CEO of the year
· Tweep of the year
· Most influential Blogger of the year
· Overall Social Media personality of the year
4. Social Media corporate award of the year
· Facebook Campaign of the Year
· Twitter Campaign of Year
· Excellent customer service- twitter
· Excellent Customer service – Facebook
· Facebook fan page of the year
· Corporate twitter account of the year
· Video campaign of the year
· Overall corporate award of the year
6. Social media agency of the year.
7. Social media innovation of the year
8. Best Use of Social Media
§ Government bodies
§ Corporate Responsibility.
As a member of the TechMoran family, nominate and vote for us among the most influential blogs.