Touted to be the iPhone 6 plus killer, the sleek Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7”Quad HD Super AMOLED display screen allowing users to watch movies with high clarity, for a better browsing experience minus much eye strain and even an easier experience at multi-tasking and even reading.
The phone’s hardware replaced from plastic to rounded aluminium frame, the phone is sturdy and is pretty solid to use or just handle. It’s soft textured back cover also makes it compact enough offers a superior grip and enhanced durability apart from it being a perfect fit into the arm.
It’s 3.7MP front-facing F1.9 lens camera, and a 16MP Smart OIS rear camera provides promises brighter and clearer images for even amateaur photographers. The F1.9 promises 60% more light while the Smart OIS promises shake free images.
The Galaxy Note 4 has an extraordinary 5.7-inch Quad HD, a Super AMOLED display and iconic S Pen technology screen allowing users to view their applications in full, split or pop-up screens and even resize them. The phone also has Fast Charging capabilities allowing users to charge in less than 30 minutes and as well save it for a longer time. The phone’s Fingerprint Scanner allows users to secure their data safely.
The phone’s S pen, allows users to easily note or select texts, screen and apps and as well share or save them to their networks with ease. Users can also make take photos with Photo Note or crop them, change colors, and details using the advanced S Pen. For those who love their handwriting, the S Pen bring back the handwriting, albeit digital.
With fast charging, the Galaxy Note 4 allows one to charge their phones from nil to 50% in around 30 minutes which usually takes over 55-minutes. The phone’s Ultra Power Saving mode also allows maximum use even on low charge.
- Dimension 153.5 X 78.6 X 8.5 mm / 176g
- Display 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560 x1440)
- Processor- 2.7GHz Quad Core Process
- 1.9GHz Octa Core (1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Core Process
- Memory-3GB RAM + 32GB Internal memory supports microSD up to 128GB
- Network- 2.5G, 3G
- Camera-Front Camera 3.7MP + F1.9/ Selfie (90º), Wide selfie mode (120º)
- Rear Camera 16M+ Smart OIS/ Fast AF, Live HDR(Rich Tone)
- OS- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi, Download Booster, NFC, Bluetooth, USB2.0, MHL 3.0, IR LED (Remote Control)
- Battery-3220mAh Fast Charging
- S Pen-15g, Hovering 15mm
The ExcellentFrom its excleent 16MP camera to the metallic edge, the Note 4 is a great phone from Samsung.It’s 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED is super awesome makes it the perfect phone for both home and office use. The massive screen is great for entertainment, browsing, and reading and the best for photos too. The display is crystal clear for users on all forms of content.The display has great viewing angles and gives great visibly with crystal clear images on a wider screen.The fast charging is also super awesome plus its Advanced S Pen.Running Android 4.4 KitKat with a 2.7GHz 1.9GHz Octa Core, the phone is pretty fast on all tasks and processes and the software is great. The phone’s 16MP Smart OIS rear camera provides promises brighter and clearer images for even amateaur photographers. The F1.9 promises 60% more light while the Smart OIS promises shake free images.
- The Bad
- Battery life is not as long lasting for the great superfast smartphone and the 5 to 6 hour battery life is not as great but this is an issue with all smartphones anyway.
- Our Take
- With 4K Video from its 16MP camera, and a huge display screen, plus the Advanced S Pen th phone is a great tool for anyone looking for a high-end smartphone with a faster processor and a sleek design.