Seedstars World, the global early-stage startups competition has announced the 8 startups that will pitch at its event in Bamako, Mali on Sunday, September 4th at Impact Hub Bamako, with the winner destined to represent Mali at the global event in Switzerland.
The 8 startups include:
- Feuze: An electronic device that allows for registration, insurance and geolocation of motorbikes.
- AikoCorp: A platform for medical laboratories to transmit medical test results to patients safely and confidentially online and by sms.
- Pharmoso: An application that allows you to find all relevant information of pharmacies in the area.
- Transup: A technology that allows anyone to transfer phone credit between different operators
- E-Keneya: Technology that facilitates access to healthcare by providing geolocalization of healthcare facilities and pharmacies.
- AllianceJ: A matchmaking website for women to find their husband, taking different ethnic groups and cultures into consideration.
- Orientkey: A web platform that focuses on access to information and orientation of high schools and universities.
- HVM: A vending machine that doesn’t require any electricity and uses African currencies.
All participating startups will qualify for two major prizes that Seedstars World is running this year: Together with TRECC Startups in Education qualify for the global “Transforming Education Prize” which will award the best startup in the education space from around the world with a prize of over USD 50,000.
In addition, Seedstars World and Intel are collaborating on the “Intel Solutions Challenge” to find the best startups in Hardware, IoT, Cloud and Analytics with the goal of inviting them to a prestigious Demo Day with internal and external partners who will give access to market and funding for the best startups.