Global early-stage startups competition has announced the 10 startups that will pitch at its event in Nairobi, Kenya on Friday, October 7th at PAWA254, with the winner destined to represent Kenya at the global event in Switzerland.
The 10 startups that are invited to pitch are:
- Lakt co: The startup that is fusing financial literacy with financial services, using an app that is that is fully blockchain.
- OptiSmart Solutions: This company is solving insurance fraud by providing an integrated web and mobile platform that facilitates real-time authorization of claims.
- Kuza: A platform for new farmers to access on-demand farming courses, farming support and professional farm services to get started in farming
- Ujuzi Software Solutions Ltd: This company provides AML solutions for all segments of the market including banks, investment banks, forex bureaus and remittance providers as a solution to fight money laundering in Africa.
- Flexpay Technologies: A unique and innovative way to receive and manage flexible and affordable piecemeal payments for goods and services
- Mobilized Construction: Mobilized construction de-mechanizes road maintenance by mobilizing local labor to manually build climate resilient dirt roads.
- Farmers Pride: Farmers pride is addressing smallholder farmer challenges through micro franchise model of agro dealer.
- Olivine Technology: Hybrid-cloud apps and synch technology networks SME manufacturers, distributors & retailers of FMCG, & automates their marketing activities
- Student Finance Africa (SFA): SFA provides affordable tuition loans for higher education to qualified students and parents across sub-Saharan Africa
- iNuka Pap limited: We are a mobile platform that allows subscribers to access free medical insurance just by saving and borrowing loans.
The Seedstars World event in Nairobi will take place on Friday, October 7th from 3-9PM, tickets are free and attendees can register here: http://www.seedstarsworld.com/event/seedstars-nairobi-2016/