Global early-stage startups competition has announced the 12 startups that will pitch at its event in Kigali, Rwanda on Tuesday December 6th at Rwanda Online , with the winner destined to represent the country at the global event in Switzerland.
Seedstars World, is returning to Rwanda on December 6th, to scout for the best entrepreneurs in technology.
The Rwanda competition will be carried out with the support of local lead partner, Rwanda Online and local ambassador Aphrodice Mutangana, who is representing the initiative throughout the year. Further support is provided by regional partners Microsoft4Afrika and Intel. Other supporters include Lionesses of Africa Brussels Airline, amongst others.
The startups that have been selected to pitch are:
- Steadybits : A chat software that allows for streaming of videos and sounds during chat, so that both party can watch at same time together and discuss.
- Blue Innovation Ltd: helps decision makers to rely on informed and accurate data through monitoring and evaluation
- Mobicash: is a digital payment platform at the same time a digital bank.
- Dope Apps: ride on is a platform which enable its users to plan their journey ahead and it provides transport information on the ride and the passenger.
- UPlus Mutual Partners : a web and mobile app that will assist customers to save in groups and also borrow money based on group trust worthiness
- QuickRide: is a custom dispatch and fleet management solutions for large and small scale companies.
- Gawana : is a mobile application that allows travelers with cars to offer rides between East African cities.
- GO : Empowers the smallholder farmer to boost harvest and assist in growing financially.
- VugaPay : fast and safer way to send and receive mobile money payments online without sharing your financial information.
- Kasha : sells and delivers women’s health products confidentially through a widely accessible retail platform
- MindSky :enables high-potential, underbanked Africans to advance their careers & receive low interest loans based on their earning potential.
- Raisins Ltd: We produce economical and affordable lamp with leading technologies that use 1Watt,