Google Play is full of free apps available for your Android phone. But what is the must-have kit of mobile apps every Kenyan needs? We have prepared the list of 5 the most popular apps in Kenya you can’t leave your home without.
- Facebook Lite. The well-known social network created a simplified version of itself. It uses less data and works in all network conditions. It saves storage space as well as economize traffic spendings.
- Kenya News. The app notifies you on the breaking Kenyan news. It keeps you tuned on the local and world updates you can’t miss. Tuko has a variety of subjects to choose from and helps saving your traffic with an offline reading mode.
- WhatsApp Messanger. A free messaging app that allows you to stay in touch with your friends and family. You can share photos and videos with your contacts. The main thing – messages and calls are totally free.
- Opera Mini – fast web browser. The main aim of this app is to be a convenient browser that saves you money on traffic. It’s equipped with ad blocker and has a function to download videos.
- Tala is the top finance app in Kenya! It helps to get credits on your needs easily. It works anywhere in Kenya 24/7. Tala offers low fees and easy repayment schedule.