EaseUS Data-Recovery Wizard is considered as a great recovery tool that supports different file systems like NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, VFAT, FAT16, and FAT.
This software can recover the information or files that have been lost by the power failures, viruses, applications, or by user and also files from the overwritten or formatted hard disk drives. This software tries to find, recover and bring back missing data though your computer system has serious file system corruption. Additionally, this data recovery software supports revival of encrypted and compressed documents on lost partitions, lost folders, NTFS and more. The software works with different storage media, for example, portable audio player, digital cameras, USB flash drives, Compact Discs, Floppy disks, as well as Fire wire hard drive, USB, SCSI, SATA, ATA/ IDE and so forth.
EaseUS Data Recovery software is one of the vastly trustworthy tool for data recovery designed for bringing back missing and deleted files and documents from hard disk drive installed on both Windows and Mac machines. Furthermore, this tool can restore lost data securely from your external storage device, network server, desktop computer, or laptop. EaseUS provides its users a free test of the wizard, which enables them to recover up to 2GB of missing data. In case, you want to restore files more than 2GB then you would require activating EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard with the use of a valid key or serial number. The software can do the whole restoration task easily and bring back all your missing data ASAP.
Support almost every condition of data loss
I would really like to recommend this software tool to everyone because it can recover all the missing files that are lost due to raw and unformatted partition, formatted partition, and accidental deletion. Some of the other reasons that can cause the deletion of data and files are mentioned below –
- Deletion of a partition unpredictably
- Clearing Recycle Bin
- Removing files
- Failure of Hard Drive
- Serious virus infection
- Loss of data due to ‘Shift+Del’ with no successive copy
- Loss of data due to Windows reinstallation, operating system failing to respond, hard disk drive failure
- Volume or Partition lost unintentionally or become unseen
- Loss of Volume or Partition due to Windows restore, boot manager, inappropriate duplicate, re-partition etc.
- Raw Volume or Partition like when Windows shows the pop up ‘Drive/Media is not formatted completely, would you want to format it now?’.
- Application crash, unexpected power-off of computer, closing storage device throughout a writing process, wrongly taking out an SD card.
- Abruptly formatting volume/ partition, drive or any other storage media.
Bootable media for a critical condition
Well, Bootable media is intended to repair the startup problem of the system. EaseUS file recovery software along with Bootable Media is considerably great to recover deleted documents in the time of additional data corruption, particularly for missing data saved on operating system drive.
Major languages supported by this software are Turkish, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Japanese, Italian, Hungarian, German, French, English, Dutch, Danish, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese.