One of the primary advantages of this free data recovery software is that no matter if data were on your pc or in any other device because it has a wide range of device option so you can scan and save you lose data in no time without location hitches.
So, what are actually the devices that free data recovery wizard scans?
It is not necessary to download a special program if the loss data is not in your hard drive, with EaseUS data recovery wizard free you can recover data lost from:
- Pc: desktop, laptop, external hard drive, SSD, servers and partitions.
- Memory card: memory stick, sd, cf and micro cards.
- USB drive: flash drive, pen drive
- Other: camera, Ipods, music and video devices, mobiles.
How does the software work?
As any other software in the informatics world, the first thing to do to begin scanning your devices and recovering your data is installing the file recovery software on your pc. It is important to remember that the software must be installed in a different hard drive than the one you’re scanning, because if not the data to recover can be actually lost forever. After doing that, it is as simple as three steps for your data to be recovered:
- Once the software is on your pc and the device to scan is connected, it is time to search the location of the device to be scanned. Par example “desk” or “downloads” or “external disk”. The software will display the device options available on your pc. You can also scan partitions and the program will show all the loss data from that partition so you can select the one you want to recover.
- Hit “Scan” and the EaseUS data recovery wizard free will automatically start scanning the previously selected device; a progress bar will be displayed on screen so you can monitor the process and it also indicates the remaining time. The scan process can be “quick” or “deep” and it is recommendable to start with the second option to be completely sure that the lost information will be recovered.
- After the scan is done, a list with all the lost data information will be displayed; weight, type and date with a preview. Also, a secondary section on the left will show the location of the info. In this list, you just need to select the files to recover, then select the folder or device to store them, and hit recover. Also you can export and save the scan results in case you need a further recovery and no time to scan again.
As soon as the recovery is finished, your data will be instantly available to use as any normal data file. It is hardly recommended that you DO NOT save the recovered data on the same device you lost it, but if you do and lose it again, remember EaseUS data recovery wizard free is there for you 😉