Nigeria’s Civic Innovation Lab (CIL) is inviting application from social enterprise startups across Nigeria to apply for its upcoming Civic Accelerator Programme (CAP).
The accelerator programme is a 3-month program that supports early stage enterprises with solutions to critical social issues. The program will enable entrepreneurs to launch innovative and scalable social ventures that solve civic and environmental issues in Nigeria.
All applicants should possess have the following:
- Entrepreneurs/ventures whose business model is built around providing solutions to social, cultural or environmental problems.
- Innovative and scalable businesses whose solution utilises a digital or technological element.
- A business with a sustainable model. We believe that in order to make a true long-term impact, a viable plan for revenue streams must be created.
- A team with relevant experience and complementary skills as well as a high degree of commitment. We believe that the capacity and commitment of the team is essential to achieve the vision.
Some of the advantages of being selected for the programme include training and mentoring, access to networks and networking opportunities, office space, peer learning and access to Investors (after our 3-month program, and a successful pitching session at the Demo Day, finalists will have access to the Civic Innovation Lab’s networks, connecting them to potential investors, partners and mentors.)
- Application to the Civic Accelerator Program closes on the 4th of September, 2017.
- Selected ventures will be notified by September 15, 2017.
Click here to apply.