- AGATHA a platform that allows clients to connect with craftsmen in all sectors to provide services on demand.
- AYNID a search engine for products made and sold by Africans.
- CINETPAY a mobile money payment gateway that enables e-merchants and merchants to accept mobile money and card payments, online or offline.
- GRAINOTHEQUE a mobile application that uses image recognition to detect, quantify and classify plant diseases.
- WEFLY AGRI a drone that enables farmers to get updated information on the state of their crops and fields with analytics to help them make better decisions.
- YOUNG POWER SIVE invention, a plastic device enabling to protect the cup that collects the rubber trees’ latex or natural rubber against rainwaters.
- ZEBRA MOBILE provides stations that fix connected objects in less than 40 minutes with affordable prices, a unique after sales service and a complete transparency.
- EDUCAS CONSULTING an education platform that allows anyone to learn independently and access additional support ressources.
Beyond the local event, Seedstars World is working very closely with Enel Green Power to source the most innovative business models in the energy sectors and ones that are fostering socio-economic development in rural villages in Africa.
Registrations for the event can be made on the Seedstars Website [https://www.seedstarsworld.com/event/seedstars-abidjan-2017/].