1. Indie Studios Africa : a social ecommerce consultancy Service Provider addressing the needs of the unbanked in emerging markets
2. Jobcard : a secure online recruitment application built for businesses and job seeker
3. Keakopa Explore: an advertising company that provides online business listing through a web portal.
4. Leintel Codemasters Holdings: a group of computer science undergraduates with sharpened expertise in computer programming on a mission to curb unemployment in Africa.
5. Lunchbox: an online marketplace for cooked lunch. It is a network of local restaurants, cooks chefs, food lovers and consumers.
6. Medmall Africa: a solution to connect doctors and patients through mobile and web application
7. Optimum Q : a platform to bridge students & tutors by providing an online platform for tutors to upload quality and affordable content for easy access by students.
8. Plaasio pty ltd : disruptive Farmers Management on the blockchain
9. StudentPark : a platform where students get accurate information from relevant stake holders
10. YAPILI: a peer-to-peer web platform and Android App offering new opportunities for many Africans to connect to doctors for health advice.