Singapore’s mybitwallet users are now able to conduct instant deposits and withdrawals whenever they want, wherever they wish to. The release of this feature allows bitcoin users to conveniently deposit and withdraw with bitcoin instantly. mybitwallet hopes the release of this feature will increase the numbers of bitcoin enthusiast joining the platform.
With that, mybitwallet promises to keep transaction fees for this feature minimal for its users to conduct bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. The transaction process of this feature is designed to ensure users are able to transact easily at their own fingertips.
How mybitwallet users deposit and withdraw in bitcoin –
1. Select a currency available on the mybitwallet platform to deposit.
2. Enter the quantity of bitcoin you wish to deposit.
3. Complete the transaction by making payment to the bitcoin address shown on the payment page. Alternatively, you may scan the QR code shown on the display screen.
4. Submit deposit request.
1. Select one of the currencies available on the mybitwallet platform to withdraw.
2. Enter the Bitcoin address.
3. Enter the amount to withdraw.
4. Submit withdrawal request.