Huawei Mobile Kenya has today launched Mate 10 Pro in the Kenya at Kshs 89,999 with free Huawei B3 talk band that retails at Kshs 18,000 on limited order in all Safaricom outlets across the market.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro is the first device with built in AI as it has Kirin 970 chipset that delivers up to 25 times performance with 50 times greater efficiency.
Huawei Mobile Kenya Country Director Derek Duh said, “One of the most advanced benefits of the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro is that it is an intelligent phone that continuously learns about its user’s phone behaviour in order to more accurately predict future usage patterns. This is the much enhanced world of IoT that the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro introduces to its user.”
Key features of the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro include:
- A powerful, faster and more personalized mobile experience, with the ability to reach gigabit LTE sp
- New Leica Dual Camera with SUMMILUX-H lenses, with both featuring an aperture of f/1.6, and intelligent photography including AI-powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition and AI-powered Bokeh Effect
- A slim, yet large 4000 mAh battery with AI-powered Battery Management to power you through music playback, video playback, browsing and calling
- 6.0-inch QHD+OLED HUAWEI FullView Display enabling you to see more and do more on a clean, continuous screen
- Kirin 970, AI-enhanced computing architecture with a dedicated Neural Network Processing Unit (NPU)
- World’s first end-to-end fast charge safety certification by TÜV Rheinland, a renowned industry leader for over 100 years
- All-new EMUI 8.0 based on Android™ 8.0