SIRIN LABS and Foxconn will debut the design and manufacturing of FINNEY™, the world’s first blockchain-based smartphone after SIRIN LABS’ 4th largest crowdsale in history, which raised $157.8M.
According to Moshe Hogeg, Co-CEO, SIRIN LABS: “Bringing the first blockchain-based smartphone to market obligates us to partner with the very best in the market. FIH Mobile – the gold-standard in smartphone manufacturing – was ultimately the clear and natural partner for us.”
FINNEY™ devices are embedded with a state of the art, ultra-secure cold storage crypto wallet, which will enable seamless and automatic token conversions for the use of different decentralized applications, without the hassle of obtaining the different tokens through an exchange, thus solving the complicated user experience.
The agreement will have FIH Mobile lead the original design and manufacturing of the phone with SIRIN LABS leading the development of the cold storage wallet hardware, and the SIRIN OS™.
Following the co-development, FIH Mobile will manufacture the FINNEY™ devices in its facilities.
SIRIN LABS, also developed SOLARIN, an ultra-secure mobile phone and is the first to develop FINNEY™, the first open source blockchain smartphone and all-in-one PC.
- Secure P2P resource sharing
- Built-in “cold storage” crypto wallet
- Distributed Ledger Consensus
SIRIN LABS Cyber Protection suite:
- Behavioral based Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Blockchain based, full tampering proof
- Physical security switch (for wallet protection)
- Secured communications (VoIP, text, email)
- Three-Factor authentication: Biometric, Lock Pattern, Behavioral
- 5.5 display
- 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM
- 12MP Main camera
- 13MP selfie camera