OneLogin Shows How Manufactures Can Manage Security And Productivity

One of the biggest challenges manufactures face is staying productive while managing their internal network security.

Now, one company is making it easier than ever to help manufactures manage their security while keeping their production numbers up. That company, OneLogin, is the leader in corporate network security.

In this article, OneLogin offers four security trends, in the manufacturing sector, that companies need to know in order to keep their production running smoothly.

Continued Expansion of Third Party Access

More and more companies are expanding access to their networks, date and apps. That means a company needs a dedicated service that can securely expand with their need to allow more third party access. Using a service that offers Single Sign On (SSO) as well as Multifactor Authentication (MFA), a company can allow easy yet secure access to their internal networks. This service should also be compatible with enterprise products such as GSuite, Office 365 and

Security Must Be Balanced With Usability

Trying to maintain easy access on a company’s internal network is much like trying to run security in an airport. You need to ensure thousands of people can move in and out of the system without allowing one person, with bad intentions, inside. Therefore the best security in the world is useless if it does not allow easy access to employees and third parties. A shocking fact is that 80% to 90% of data breaches are caused by a single weak or compromised password. The solution to this problem is to have a Multifactor authentication (MFA) system in place. Essentially, this security process will ensure no one can breach a system with a single weak password. In partnership with a Single Sign On (SSO) protocol, a system can be easily accessible by authorized users while being locked down tighter than Fort Knox.

Cyber Attacks Happen Everyday

READ  Times when other Tech companies copied Apple's products and innovations

It seems like a week doesn’t go by without news of a major data break from a large company. Equifax, Target, Yahoo and Adult Friend Finder are just a small number of companies that have lost hundreds of millions of dollars, as well as trust, from a single data breach. How often can such a breach happen and much can this cost a company? According to a recent assessment, a company has a 90% chance of a single breach that can cost that company $190,000 and a 10% chance that a single breach can cost $750,000.

Identity Management Can Be A Sneaky Cost Killer

One of the most frustrating problems faced by corporate IT security are lost and forgotten passwords and credentials. Now this isn’t such a big deal if one person loses their password. But this problem often happens dozens of times a day in large companies. And the cost of lost productivity can cost a company millions of dollars a year. That’s why OneLogin features a secure one time password service that allows authorized users, with lost passwords, to quickly and securly access the network.

Today, a company’s data and internal network security are facing more complex challenges. OneLogin is leading the way to make corporate security as easy as the touch of a button and as secure as a bank vault. As the future of corporate security networks become more complex, OneLogin will rise to face to the challenge.

%d bloggers like this: