McDonald’s, Starbucks, Nike, Adidas and many other brands. Anyone can recognize them by just seeing their logo. Undoubtedly, every company – big or small wants to have a visual identity that leaves a great impact on their potential customers and prospects. But, it is not as easy as it seems, especially when jo just have 7 seconds to leave an impression.
Having a visual identity that creates a great impression of your business, along with portraying your message is a hard nut to crack. Moreover, when there are many logo designers out there, choosing the right one can be daunting.
Luckily, Renderforest has got you covered. The logo maker enables you to create a logo according to your business and the message you want to convey to your potential customers. With this amazing tool, you can easily create an engaging and easy to remember logo for your brand or business.
But before using this tool, it is important that you are clear about – What things need to be considered while designing a logo with Renderforest.
So, let’s get started…
- Research & Storytelling
Have you ever wondered why Nike has a white tick as a logo? Why Starbucks has a mermaid inspired logo? Well, there is a story behind. Just like that, a logo is all about research about a company’s story and then telling that story in some visually appealing way. So, it is very important to research the brand, understand their goals, audience and then represent a logo that portrays the brand’s story.
- Honing the Art
A logo is a combination of colors, simplicity, timeless and versatility. So while designing a logo ensure that the logo has all these elements.
- Colors- They can be your best friend or can be your biggest enemy. So, make sure you are selective when it comes to adding color to the logo. You should add colors that can create a lasting impression and make you stand apart from the competition.
- Simplicity- Chances are, your logo will appear on letterheads, business cards, screens, neon shop signage, newspaper adverts, product packaging just to name a few. The less complex your logo is, the easier it is to memorize. So make sure your brand logo is simple yet powerful and easy to memorize.
- Timeless- With time, you will have to spruce things a bit. You have to design a logo that is timeless. While designing a logo, you can even ask yourself- Will it still amaze everyone in next 5 years?
- Versatility- When designing a logo, it is important to take care that it is versatile. It should be something that looks good in the small and big screen.
- Size Matters- According to a study, the shape of the logo has a powerful influence on consumer’s mind. For instance, the circular shape logo is associated with softness, whereas angular shape logo is associated with hardness.
While designing a logo, you should keep in mind that it appeals to your target audience. It should be relevant to the business and define its history, goals, mission and vision.
- Accurately represent the brand
A good logo is the one that signalizes your brand accurately. Sometimes a logo is more popular than a brand name. For example, Apple, Audi, McDonald’s, and more. Just a glimpse of their logo and you will know which brand it portrays.
So while designing a logo, it is important to get something that represents your brand accurately. When you take care of message, colors, fonts etc., in your logo, it can help your business to create a visual identity across all online and offline marketing efforts.
- Getting the Right Inspiration
Remember, a logo is more than just a visual signature of a company or brand. It defines your brand in the global market. To get inspiration, you can take logo-related ideas from Pinterest or same platforms. The main idea of getting inspiration is to design a logo that not only sparks off your creativity but also inspire the audience.
Step-by-Step Guide to Design a Logo with Renderforest
The software allows you to design and create a logo in the browser within 2 minutes. It offers the best design solutions that are entirely made of the preferences and styles of brands or businesses. So, let’s have a look at the step-by-step guide to designing a logo with this platform.
Step 1- Visit the website
When you visit the website of Renderforest you will see a ‘Logo Maker’ section on the top. By clicking on it, you will get 4 options to choose from, click on ‘The Process’ and you will be directed to a new page.
Step 2- Logo name
Click on ‘create now’ icon to create a logo and the next page will ask you about the type of logo you are looking for. Fill your logo name and your requirements in the next box and click on the ‘Next.’
Step 3- Font
Now it’s time to choose a font for your logo. You can choose one or more styles you like for your logo.
Step 4- Edit
On this page, you can try different icon styles and customize it the way you like. After completing the steps, you can get the right logo you are looking for.
When looking to get the appropriate logo for your company or brand, ensure it is practical, simple, timeless, versatile and conveys your message. You can easily get a great logo, keeping all these aspects in mind.
A logo is not an image, but a brand’s introduction. When designing a brand’s logo, it is vital to design a timeless piece that inspires loyalty, admiration and brand trust.
If you are looking for a logo maker that take care of all these aspects, then Renderforest is your ultimate destination. It’s the most affordable, fast and easy logo making tool. You can choose from 6 different styling in logo, ranging from Gradient, Solid shade, Filled line, linestyle, solid and flat.