The marketing landscape is becoming increasingly diverse which means businesses must run campaigns across multiple platforms to compete. While large format printing and digital marketing are both valid options, nothing beats the reach and engagement you can get when using indoor LED screens for advertising.
Slim LED screens are great because they offer high-definition visual advertising with the ability to attract customers from afar. To get the most out of indoor LED screen advertising, it’s important to place them in high-traffic areas such shopping malls and large department stores. To find out more about the use of LED screens for advertising and how this can benefit your business, read on for more.
Benefits of LED Screen Advertising
- They help to create a welcoming ambience in your office or store.
- LED screens provide an opportunity to increase brand awareness though constant communication, while helping you to make a good impression on everyone that walks into your premises.
- They’re super bright and easy for even the most visually challenged person to see.
- They have a long life span of up to 10 years, or 100, 000 hours.
- Nothing beats the high-quality imagery that a large LCD screen delivers. That’s why they’re so effective at grabbing the viewer’s attention.
- LED screens allow for content diversity which means you can display different types of content at different times throughout the day. This enables you to target different segments of your target demographic, like young professionals on their way to work in the morning, soccer moms in the afternoons and entrepreneurs on their way to grab a bite or entertain clients. Either way you’ll be able to target your customers while at their most impressionable
The Best Places to Place your LED Screens for Advertising
Before we delve into the best places to put your LED screens, we must first determine why you’re deploying them. Indoor LED screens are mostly utilized for the purpose of promotion and to provide direction in terms of brand identity.
Naturally, the best place to put them is in well-lit areas that are frequented by a lot of people. That’s why you mostly see them in shopping malls, airports, train stations, hotels and office spaces. Modern-day LED screens are lighter, more stable and easier to install than ever before, thanks to improvements in design and the technology behind them.
So you can install multiple screens effortlessly and without breaking the bank.
Things to Consider before you install an indoor LED screen
As with anything, it’s important that you know what to look for in an indoor LED screen. The following are a few important considerations to make before you deploy these screens.
- Size and Pixel Pitch:
The size of your LED display screen will depend on a number of factors. For example, you have to consider the location and viewing distance, as well as the content. For example, if you want to include video and animation in your content then you’ll need a large sized screen, whereas static content looks better when viewed in a modest screen.
The location of the screen and the viewing distance will also affect the result. It’s advisable to stick to a mid-sized pixel pitch because a higher pixel could negatively affect the display, while a small pitch pixel will render it incomprehensible when viewed across long distances.
When putting together the content for your LED screen advertisement, it’s important to ensure that it’s based on the right messaging. First of all, the content should reflect your brand image while resonating with your viewers. Once you’ve figured out the right messaging you’ll know whether to use animation or videos to communicate that message in an attractive manner.
The company you choose to install your LED screen display must be willing to train you so that you understand how to use the software, design the graphics and deploy the media. So make sure that your service provider offers a turnkey after sales service, with stellar reviews from past customers to prove same.
Deploying LED screes for advertising can be a great way to help you stand out from your competitors. They enable you to communicate with customers through a brilliant and vibrant display that’s hard for anyone to miss.