The Binance Labs Incubation Program focuses on helping top founders bootstrap and achieve product-market fit in the global blockchain landscape.
“For the Binance Labs Incubation Program, we search all over the world for the strongest founders and projects to invest in,” said Ella Zhang, Head of Binance Labs. “We are proud to have found 13 gems in Season II, and to have spent the past 10 weeks working with the BUIDLers to launch their demos and gained early traction.”
Launched last year, the Binance Labs Incubation Program invites in and help entrepreneurs deliver products with clear product-market fit, as well as tangible solutions that provide sustainable growth of the global blockchain ecosystem.
Season 2 of the incubation program began in March 2019 and concludes on June 7, 2019, during BUIDLers Day, an invite-only pitch event where the project teams will meet with investors from the ecosystem.
“From in-app monetization to cash-to-crypto kiosks in Africa, this batch of projects represents the diversity in blockchain and entrepreneurship globally,” said Zhang. “We are excited to see firsthand the progress being made in every corner of the world to push blockchain forward.”
About Season 2 startups of the Binance Labs Incubation Program:
1. BaseZero – A US-based company working on uncompromising security for crypto institutions
2. Bit Sika – A Ghanian company helping users to send donations directly to recipient through crypto
3. Cere – A US company and the first blockchain CRM ecosystem platform
4. Dune Analytics – All-in-one destination for blockchain data
5. Keylabs – US company working on a decentralized blockchain security
6. Lucky Clover Global – An iGaming ecosystem on blockchain started from sportsbook
7. Marlin Labs – A Layer-0 scaling solution for public blockchains providing a plug and play network stack to improve throughput
8. Mavrik – The NFT Company
9. PhishFort – A South African anti-phishing solutions for the crypto companies and users
10. Raise – A Nairobi-based African company simplifying private securities ownership in frontier markets
11. Tellor – A decentralized oracle for decentralized finance
12. Xend – A Nigerian firm simplifying making and receiving payments, offline or online
13. Yellow Card – Nigeria’s cash-to-crypto on-ramp for emerging markets
Season 3 of the Binance Labs Incubation Program begins in October, and applications will open soon at https://www.binancelabs.co/.