Boeing’s coveted fully-paid, six-month International Business Intern Program (IBIP) in the United States is open for current students, recent graduates, and anyone aiming for a career in aerospace.
Launched in 2012, IBIP gives valuable exposure to Boeing’s latest advances in business and technology. It offers hands-on experience of a variety of disciplines including finance, project management, strategy and marketing analysis, supply-chain management, and business operations. The program will be based in Seattle in the state of Washington.
“IBIP is a valuable opportunity and a superb bridge to the working world,” says J Miguel Santos, Managing Director for Sub-Sahara Africa of Boeing International and Director of International Sales for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in Africa.
“IBIP helps ensure a robust talent pipeline for the industry and it’s a splendid opportunity for the interns to get exposure and experience at the world’s largest aerospace company,” says Santos.
- You must be currently enrolled or have graduated no earlier than January 16, 2019 from a foreign undergraduate or graduate business related degree program.
- Available to work fulltime in Seattle from January 2020 to July 2020.
- Business major or proven business experience in business, industrial engineering, accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, strategy, management, information systems, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High academic achievement.
- Leadership & teamwork skills.
Process* Entries close on August 6.