The process of establishing a company in the UAE
The process of establishing a company in the UAE entails several demanding procedures and difficulties. Despite multiple benefits offered by the country, such as the absence of taxes, stability of the economy, and unsophisticated legislation, business setup in Dubai is not an easy task for an individual. S.H Business Adviser is here to help!Reasons to Work with Us
The company’s goal is to provide clients with the most time- and cost-efficient service while they start businesses in Dubai and other emirates. The team of professional lawyers and economists is always at your service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and stable growth of your entity. Moreover, the company is located in the UAE, which eliminates unnecessary intermediaries and makes prices reasonable.
Specific Benefits of Company Registration in Dubai
- Possibility to invest 100% of foreign capital;
- Smooth delivery of goods and services throughout the whole country through agents and distributors;
- Convenient office location within a free trade zone where the entity is registered;
- Resident visa for owners and employees;
- Favorable tax conditions in both the UAE and businessman’s country of origin (double taxation agreement must be present).
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
RAK free zone dubai is regarded as one of the first and the most recognized FTZs in the UAE. With the convenient location within 50 minutes’ drive from Dubai, a dedicated seaport and airport, and multiple types of offices available, it is the most profitable FTZ in the country.
- The zone includes Virtual Office services;
- Capital requirements for business are absent (except for companies operating on the basis of general trading and industrial licenses);
- Owners can run entities remotely;
- Annual audit report is not obligatory.
- In case you are willing to receive a visa eligible package, the UAE’s entry stamp is necessary;
- Company’s legal address would be in Ras Al Khaimah.