In a COVID-19 driven world, more women are embracing entrepreneurship across the world. In the case of Africa, she has one of the fastest-growing numbers of women in entrepreneurship.
The roundtable with the theme ‘achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world’ is being organised in recognition of IWD 2021.
At this live interactive online event, the region’s top female entrepreneurs, investors, and startup experts will share their stories, best practices, and pitfalls to avoid.
Date: Mar 23, 2021
Time: 06:00 PM (EAT)
Panellists for this session include:
- Meghan Mc Cormick: Co-Founder & CEO, OZE, & Dare to Innovate
- Bolanle Afuye: Head of Digital Services, TPAY Mobile
- Celestine Ukpere: Founder, Celestine Ukpere Consulting
- Lavina Ramkissoon: Founder Institute Director, Johannesburg
This event is free but registration is compulsory, so grab a seat Now!
As the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Nairobi Founder Institute can help you:
- Focus on what’s important, using a structured growth process that defines your next steps, enable you to move quickly, and with its track record, has proven to help reduce the time and cost to build a startup.
- Make smart decisions, through constant feedback on your strategy and progress for the entire lifecycle of your business from the world’s top entrepreneurs and investors.
- Build a global business, by leveraging the world’s largest network of startup mentors, founders, and investors (based in Silicon Valley, with chapters spanning 200+ cities across six continents).
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 4,500 portfolio companies raise over $950M in funding, solve big problems, build products people love, recruit amazing teams, and more.
Founder Institute Nairobi is led by Sheilah Birgen, CEO, The Cord; Kitawa Wemo, Founder, Mama Ventures & Tessie Omulo, Director, Female Founders Kenya supported with 40 amazing mentors all committed to helping you build an impactful startup.
Join us for what promises to be an informative and entertaining roundtable and Q&A discussion.
Apply to FI Nairobi if you are looking to launch a startup. The Final Admissions Deadline for the Nairobi Virtual 2021 Semester is Mar 28, 2021.