Yellow Card, Africa’s leading cryptocurrency buying, selling, and trading platform, has finally arrived in Kenya.
Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, and Cameroon are among the nine countries where the corporation maintains offices.
In 2016, Chris Maurice and Justin Poiroux developed Yellow Card intending to create a Bitcoin gift card. In 2018, Chris and Justin met a man who was attempting to send $200.00 to his Nigerian family.
Yellow Card Payment options
Yellow Card members can purchase and sell cryptocurrencies online securely using bank transfer. With a focus on making buying and selling cryptocurrencies as simple as possible.
How to sign up with Yellow Card
- Visit the Yellow Card website or the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to get the Yellow Card App.
- To sign up, click the ‘sign up’ button.
- Fill in your personal information, then click the “Submit” button.
- You will be taken to an SMS verification page after submitting your personal information.
- A 6-digit PIN will be sent to you through text message. To verify your phone number and create your account, enter the PIN.
- Kenyans can choose from three different types of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether, for example, are all available for buying, selling, and trading with no hidden costs.
Funding and withdrawal on Yellow Card
Furthermore, Yellow Card allows you to fund and withdraw funds instantly. You may fund your account with a bank transfer in seconds and cash out to your bank account in seconds. This implies you won’t have to wait for your money any longer.
Yellow Card security
Yellow Card has an airtight security system in place to keep the protection of their customers’ monies at the top of their priority list. Its distributed architecture was designed from the ground up to provide streamlined security for both clients and agents. To protect the safety of consumer funds, multi-sig wallets are used.
Yellow Card Customer service
Yellow Card has a customer service team that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yellow Card recognizes the importance of client funds, which is why they provide round-the-clock customer service to ensure that consumers receive assistance when they need it.
The objective of the Yellow Card platform is “financial inclusion for all.” Everyone should be financially independent and have complete control over their finances.