To list a property or home in any MLS portals or a big state like Mississippi also required a licensed real estate agent who will list your home on different MLS portals. Still, you are constantly exposed by the opportunity that whether you want to list your property with the help of an agent as a complete services realtor or without the help of an agent as for sale by owner Mississippi services or for flat fee MLS Mississippi services.
The MLS portals are the principal place where all the real estate agents and other licensed realtors list their property or homes to give it maximum exposure and close the deal in time. The full-service agent hires a 6 per cent commission rate to complete your listing prices, whereas the for sale by owner listing and flat fee MLS listing requires no commission fees, but balanced feel MLS requires a fixed amount of fees at the beginning of the task. Hence, if you are a newbie in this field, you are not aware of the listing process, then in this article, you will get detailed knowledge about the flat fee MLS agent.
I have aligned all the listing process based on hiring flat fee MLS listing methods. It will work as a step-by-step guide for you, so without further ado, let me aligned them in detail.
- Expose similar alternative homes in the area; the flat fee agent and seller with exploring all the similar alternative abodes in the area to estimate the price of the house.
- Determining the targeted amount, you want to earn from the selling process, the seller and agent need to target revenue from the sale prices with mutual understanding.
- Find a reliable estate agent from your research or referrals.
- Schedule a pre-listing meeting with the agent; here, you will discuss all the listing details.
- The agent will take photos and details for the listing.
- Set the price with the agent; you need to work with mutual understanding because both concerns are required over this point.
- Set commission charges with the flat fee MLS agent; you can negotiate the rates, most probably the flat fee MLS gent charges 3 per cent of the commission rate.
- Decide on listing span with the agent; you have to that how many days are required to list the property on MLS portals.
- Sign listing agreement with the agent.
- The agent will add a listing to the MLS.
- Market your house at different social media platforms; it is necessary because the more significant the visibility, there will be most excellent chances of closing the listing process on time.
- Prepare home for inspection; you need to perform all necessary repairs, including deep cleaning, decluttering.
- Accept buyer’s request; reach back to the potential buyers call upon them.
- Stage the homes; clean, light, and rearrange the inner interior perfectly.
- Host the visitors; offer them refreshments, food, and candies.
- Negotiate the rates with the buyer’s agent.
- Select the appropriate offer.
- Close the deal.
A detailed listing process is mentioned in this article to help you in your listing process from start to end. It will work as a complete guide for you.