Other new features included animated backgrounds, emojis, stickers, and more with the most recent upgrade, which brought group video calls to Telegram. Telegram has been vying with WhatsApp for a long time, which is why it continues to offer features that are similar to WhatsApp’s. Today, I’ll show you how to use animated chat backgrounds in Telegram, as well as other useful information.
This is a function that WhatsApp doesn’t even have yet. As a result, you may use Telegram to enable animated chat backgrounds that change with each message.
Here’s how to go about it:
- On your phone, open the Telegram app and then touch on the three horizontal lines on the left side.
- After that, go to Settings and then to Chat Settings.
- Change the chat backdrop by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- You will now see a variety of backdrops, from which you can choose one and then touch on Motion to make it animated.
This is how you can customize and use an animated Telegram chat background. Furthermore, you can build your personalized chat background by selecting colors and other themes, as well as selecting a picture from your gallery.
New Animated Emojis
Telegram now has animated emojis as part of this upgrade. It’s quite easy to send animated emojis; all you have to do is send a message with a single emoji.
- Simply go to the Telegram sticker bot’s menu and choose the Create sticker option.
- Then simply upload your png image file.
So there was the new Telegram update, which includes animated chat backgrounds, emojis, stickers, and other features. I think it will make your chats more enjoyable. Stay tuned for more useful tips!