This tool has become an important part of many people’s lives because it is used to solve personal problems, work problems, school problems, and so on. This time, we’ll show you how to recover old messages without a backup.
How to Recover Messages without a Backup.
The first step is to install ChatsBack; with this tool, you can recover messages up to a year old in WhatsApp without having to create a backup; here are the steps to take:
- Download and install ChatsBack on your computer.
- Select a recovery mode, such as the same smartphone, iTunes, or Google Drive.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Select whether messages should be retrieved from a standard or a company account, then accept.
- Depending on where you want to save the recovered messages, select “Restore to PC” or “Restore to device.”
How to Create a Back-Up
If you want to backup WhatsApp on Android
- The first thing you should do is connect the WhatsApp profile to your Google account so you can save them in Google Drive. Simply go to Android mobile settings, WhatsApp options, and enable Google Drive permissions in WhatsApp.
If you have an iOS device, the procedure is the same, but you must use the iCloud service to save the backup so you can recover the messages.