You won’t need to be much of a graphic designer to achieve that stunning background on your Instagram story because Instagram has brought creativity to your doorstep in an array of colors and designs. While you’re doing it, use the tools available to you.
What Is The Best Way To Change The Background Color On Instagram Stories?
- Open the Instagram app and log in.
- To take a picture, tap the in-app camera. Any shot will suffice.
- Use the sketch tool in the top right corner once you’ve taken the shot.
- Then, in the lower section of your screen, a color menu will appear; tap on a color. If none of them appeal to you, you can tap and hold one to show a color picker menu with hundreds of options, and then choose one by moving your finger across the palette.
- To apply the color, tap and hold on the image on the story once you’ve chosen your color. You’ll see a basic background with the color of your choice.
- Now that the background is uniform in appearance, you can place text or emojis wherever you choose.
Adding A Transparent Overlay On IG Story.
This stage might be seen as a continuation of the previous one.
If you want to keep your photo or image on the post but add a description text or larger emojis or memes that stand out, using a transparent overlay can help.
- Tap the draw tool, then the translucent pen tool, with the photo already on your story. (On the top tool menu, the third tool from the left.)
- Choose the color at the bottom of the screen after tapping the Transparent Pen Tool.
- To apply the effect, tap and hold anywhere on the screen.
The image will be visible beneath the translucent overlay, and you can text emoji and other characters and it will still be visible. As shown in the illustration.
On Instagram, Using The Eraser Tool With An Overlay
On Instagram, you may use an eraser tool with an overlay to draw attention to a piece of an image you wish to share on your story.
- After applying the overlay effect as recommended in the previous step, you may wish to use the eraser tool to let your readers get a full view of the image underneath ( fifth tool from the left of the top tool menu ).
- Drag the pointer up or down to the size you want on the left to select the eraser size.
- To reveal the image underneath, swipe your finger across the overlayed surface.
On Instagram, here’s how to make a rainbow text.
After you’ve set out the background of your post, you may add any text you want. You have the option of choosing any color or having it display in a rainbow of hues. Here’s how you can do it.
- Any text can be added.
- Select the text (tap and hold the text till the selection cursor appears) and then tap and hold the purple color from the bottom menu with your right thumb.
- Use your left thumb to press and hold the text selection cursor at the end of the text you inserted while holding the color with your right thumb. Now move both thumbs to the left at the same time.
- After you’ve set out the background of your post, you may add any text you want. You have the option of choosing any color or having it display in a rainbow of hues. Here’s how you can do it.
And there you have it! Your text is now in rainbow colors.