Google Shopping list is a very useful tool for organizing your grocery purchases this easter holiday.
To access your lists and create new ones, follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Home app on your phone.
- At the top right, tap your initials/image to select your account.
- Return to the home screen and choose Settings.
- Select Services, then Notes and Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select Shopping Lists from the drop-down menu. If prompted, open your list in an app (Google Keep, EverNote, etc.) or your browser.
- Tap the Menu icon next to “Shopping Lists” and select Create a new list.
- Tap Create after you’ve given your new list a name.
- To add new elements, tap Add Item, then tick them once you’re finished.
- You may also use the Google Voice Assistant to create notes and shopping lists by saying “make a grocery list” or “start a list.”
It’s simple to use Google’s built-in shopping list, and there are certain advantages to doing so. One of them is not having to rely on third-party apps, as well as having a tool that works right out of the box with your Google Home environment. Simply ensure that you keep track of your list across many apps, otherwise, you may lose some of them.