The Nestlé Creating Shared Value Prize (CSV prize) is awarded by the Nestlé CSV Council every two years. Run in partnership with Ashoka, the competition helps scale up or replicate business-oriented initiatives that are enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future by tackling the biggest issues in water, nutrition, and rural development.
It’s open to to social enterprises, commercial enterprises and nonprofit entities creating shared value in any country around the world.
The CSV Prize Winners will be selected based on their entries as determined by the Creating Shared Value Council and experts appointed by Ashoka and Nestlé.
Up to 50 Semi Finalists will:
- Receive a second round of feedback
- Join exclusive, online ‘peer’ calls, to network and exchange ideas with other shortlisted innovators and the CSV Prize team
- Have access to exclusive networking opportunities
10 Highly Commended Initiatives will be featured online before the announcement of the top 5 Finalists are selected to the final stages.
Finalists will receive the following:
- A travel bursary to attend the 2-day Ashoka Impact Boot Camp at the World Water Forum in Brazil in March 2018
- The opportunity to pitch their initiatives to the Nestle Creating Shared Value Council, live at the Forum
- Finalists will be featured through Ashoka and Nestle’s media activities
Winning initiatives will be selected to receive prizes totalling CHF 500,000 to take the solution to scale, including:
- Up to CHF 400,000 cash prize
- One Lifetime Ashoka Fellowship (following Ashoka’s in depth Venture Selection Process)
- A place on the Ashoka Social Investment Accelerator
- August 29, 2017 – October 31, 2017 (11:30 CET) – Entry Phase. During this time, participants may submit entries, edit, and resubmit until the entry deadline.
- November 1-20, 2017 – Application Screening and Community Review. Participants are welcomed to view, review, and comment on one another’s entries.
- December 1-20, 2017 – 50 Semi Finalists will be selected and invited to Refine their Entries and provide additional information. Semi Finalists may edit their entry based on feedback until the deadline of December 20th.
- February 14, 2018 – Finalists announced.
- March 15-18, 2018 – Finalists attend Ashoka Bootcamp and pitch live at the World Water Forum in Brazil
- 18 March, 2018 – Winners announced.
Click here to participate or see more information.
More from Tech
If you have never experienced a SIM swap scam, you are one of the lucky. Fraudsters have recently come up …
Truecaller is introducing a new Premium feature, Call Recording, to help report harassment and fraud for its users. This comes …
At the forefront of innovation and technology in energy while collaborating with power producers across the region, GE Power (NYSE:GE) announced today …
Ever been in a situation where an important file got lost either through accidental deletion, formatting or even through ways …
It is quite convenient to shop with prepaid cards. If you are yet to join the club, you are seriously …