Seedstars World, the largest seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes, has brought its pre-selection rounds to an end.
Besides representing the country at the Seedstars Africa Summit, the winner will win an all-inclusive trip to Switzerland, to compete at the Seedstars Summit for the title of Seedstars Global Winner and up to USD 1 million in equity investments and other prizes.
Angola was previously represented by Tupuca with their innovative solution to food delivery that enables its users to order food through an interactive mobile application that connects its user to multiple restaurants with dozens of food choices, and to share a meal with a nonprofit through donating.
The top startups to advance to the finals are:
- A.E Otchitanda : A platform where you can make money by selling what you have, whether new or pre-used items.
- Balus : Tracking Angola’s award-winning athletes!
- eAngola: A social network for students, that facilitates and stimulates the learning process based on reality
- Fix-Tecnologies : Your ticket on your hand in just one click, no need to face long queues.
- HS- Geo Survey Limitada : Agricultural drones for farmers to collect, analyze, the aerial image data to address problems in monitoring pests.
- Kepya : A marketplace that connects all players of the agriculture value chain to financial services providers.
- Kubinga : Peer-to-peer ride-sharing service for cost-effective mobility.
- LV Digital : eLearning Platform to increase access to quality higher education.
- Projepolis, Lda: Digital medicine procurement platform for increased access to health care.
- Tellas : A digital platform that shares the brilliant movies made in Africa to the rest of the world.
Seedstars World is closely working with Banco Atlantico, to deliver the best possible event and to provide local entrepreneurs with this opportunity.