On Friday, October 13th, Angola’s most promising seed stage startups will compete to represent the country at the Regional and Global Seedstars Summits, and to win up to USD 1 million in equity investments and other prizes.
The Seedstars Luanda pitching event will be at 4pm at TGI House in Luanda.The event is carried out by main sponsor TGI (Thomson Group International), local ambassador organization KiandaHUB, as well as various regional partners such as Enel Green Power and Microsoft 4Afrika.
Other local partners include 7 Mobile, Soba, Infrasat, Menos Fios, Integrated Solutions , Bantu Makers, Revista Gestao and Rumo amongst others.
The top startups selected to advance to the pitching event are:
- Techno Society- Developing portable electronic device, capable of charging low energy consumption equipment such as PC and Mobile Phones, through water.
- GlobalTech OMICROM: An integral system of hospital management using artificial intelligence in order to minimize human errors in hospitals.
- AngoGaming: A virtual competition platform for the game community in Angola dedicated to E-Sports.
- Deya: Deya is a crowdfunding platform to connect entrepreneurs and creatives to a community of supporters to help them bring their ideas to life.
- IAA – Imagens Aereas de Angola – provides aerial photo acquisition services and photogrammetric data using drones.
- Na Via – A company that tries to revolutionize the way the bottom line of the society access advertising campaigns.
- Salo – An online platform that allows its users to find and hire services for certain tasks, such as cleaning, delivery, home services.
- Softwares 4Mais – Make company and school manage their business faster, cheaper and more efficiently.
- UseKamba – A mobile wallet with money that allows for reliable online payments.
The Members of the public are encouraged to register.