If you have been seeking an opportunity to implement and fund your business then this may be what you need.
The 2nd edition of The African Entrepreneurship Award is back for you. This platform is powered by BMCE Bank of Africa and supports Africans that have solutions to problems such as unemployment.
The primary goal is to give all Africans a chance to make this continent better by even allowing Africans abroad to create jobs for other people. The award partners will have leading entrepreneurs, business leaders and academics from Africa, Asia, Americas and Europe.
Coupled together this great team will support African entrepreneurs through coaching, mentoring and business programs.
If you’re an interested entrepreneur then your business must match the following criteria.
- Be a citizen of an African country
- Minimum age is 18 as from October 1st, 2017
- Must be applicable in an African country
- Must include a technological component
- Business must be for profit
- Your business must be relevant to either Education, Environment or Uncharted
For more information visit this site. Application deadline is April 28th. This is a great chance to push a project or launch an idea that could grow globally, apply and see what awaits.