Wondershare develops a variety of video software for its users worldwide and one of its advanced software is FilmoraPro that has startled everyone with its good video editing features yet available at a quite reasonable price.
The new FilmoraPro, from wondershare is basically a professional video editing software that not only provides value for money but it is also quite flexible in use, and not to mention it meets most of the video editing expectations of people. In particular, the customizable features of this software are congruous with demands of professional users as it is geared towards providing advanced editing modes with greater control over media and effects. The software supports both Windows and Mac.
In this article, we will be providing you with a basic guide for using FilmoraPro and how to create your video easily using FilmoraPro’s extensive amazing effects and features. So, without further ado, let’s head over to the key content of this article:
Key features of Wondershare FilmoraPro
FilmoraPro, from Wondershare delivers not only an extensive range of quality video editing features but it also comprehends in providing creative advanced functionality in a simple way that seems easy-to-use. The primary key features of the software are listed below:
- Easy to download, install and a simple and intuitive user interface so that you can easily start editing your video.
- It offers a huge range of frame rates and resolutions all the way up to 4k UHD at 100 frames per second. It also allows you to set custom resolutions and frame rates.
- The software gives convenient flexibility to change the layout if required.
- It is one of the best editor tools that help you use Keyframes with ease. Its smooth keyframing feature allows you to make animations and make concise editions in the video.
- The software also features motion tracking feature that helps you analyze movement in a video and allows you to automatically apply the motion onto another clip composed over the video. This gives you better control over your video.
- FilmoraPro has a vast library of effects to choose from. It provides features like composition, animation and motion graphics capabilities, advanced color correction tools, color grading, special effects, stabilizing footage, ad video and audio transitions, adjust audio sync and quality and much more.
How to create a video with Wondershare FilmoraPro using the Timeline Tools
Developers have pushed the video editing characteristics in Wondershare FilmoraPro to the next level to give you precise control over your graphic content with professional video editing tools. Let’s see how to proceed with creating a video using the essential Timeline Tools of Wondershare FilmoraPro:
- To create a new project
To get started and click on “Create New Project” where you will notice the new modular layout. The software is organized into an arrangement of panels that can be moved into different areas of your workplace and can also appear as tabs allowing you to customize the panels to fit any editing style.
- Media management: Import Video, Images and Audio
All of the footage, photos, audio, and titles can be found in the media panel. To import a file you can either import your content by clicking “Import > Media” or by simply dragging your footage into your project.
For convenience, you can organize your footage by creating folders like audio or footage folders. When you have a piece of media selected, you will see a preview in the Trimmer panel where you can adjust the preview scale and resolution of the video.
- Timeline: Working with Tracks and Tools
Wondershare FilmoraPro features a brand new timeline in the editor panel that includes an unlimited amount of audio and video tracks. You can simply drag your video or audio outside the current tracks to create a new one. Here at timeline, you also have access to multiple tools including an undo and redo button, selection tool, the slip tool for adjusting the in and out points of your clip, slice tool for cutting your clips, and much more.
- Titles, Color Grading, Effects: Working with Control & Scope
Some of the new features of Wondershare FilmoraPro include beautiful titles, powerful color grading, and an expansive library of effects. You can bring titles into your edit by dragging them over from the media panel into the timeline over your footage. To edit your titles you can go over to the ‘controls’. Further, the Scopes tab gives you advanced color correction tools like vectorscope, waveform monitor, parade, and histogram.
- Keyframes: Change values over Time
Keyframes are extremely powerful tools in FilmoraPro. They allow users to make changes to different effects and attributes over time. By using keyframes with the scale value of your footage, you can also create vertigo effect.
Note: The vertigo effect is a surreal looking effect that can be achieved by zooming in or out of a pull-out or push-in shot, making the background look like it’s distorting behind the subject.
- Exporting a Project: Working with the Render Queue
The software gives a unique feature where you are able to queue up multiple exports. And while rendering exports, you will get a real-time preview of what’s being exported. You can quickly export your project by hitting “export contents” or you can set an in and out point in your edit and hit “export in/out area”
System Requirements for Smooth functioning of Wondershare FilmoraPro
As mentioned earlier, FilmorePro supports both Windows and Mac devices for professional video creating and editing. It works on a variety of Mac and Windows devices. The list is given below:
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 10 (64 bit OS)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and macOS 10.13 High Sierra
The software works excellent if you are using an Intel 4th gen or newer processor and 8GB of RAM. To make the software function smoothly, it is advised that you have at least more than 1 GB free hard-disk space and a SS-Solid Disk for editing HD and 4K videos.
Also, the recommended graphic card specifications from Wondershare are:
- 4GB Video Memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640 or better.
Wondershare FilmoraPro is available at different inexpensive pricing with different subscription plans. So, choose the plan that is best for you. A free trial is also available for the software to help you analyze its features before buying a plan.
Let’s look at the current individual plans available at discounted price in Windows and Mac:
- The Lifetime Plan (One-time fee) is now available at $149.99
- The Annual Plan (billed annually) is now available at $89.99
The above paid plans are inclusive of all the features, free updates, no watermark, and a free tech support.
For the detailed pricing of Business and Educational plans, you can refer to the official website of the software at https://filmora.wondershare.com/filmorapro-video-editor/
Wondershare FilmoraPro, professional video editing software is designed with an aim to aid in creativity of those video creators who are specifically looking for greater productivity, precise control, and wide options to flex their creative muscles. The reasonable and inexpensive pricing of the software despite giving a full-featured range of options is indeed enough to attract anyone.
The above-mentioned key features are the basic necessities we wanted you to introduce with so that you can learn more about FilmorePro and not hesitate in making purchase of this really genuine video editing software. I hope this informative article was of great help to you.