Google Play Music is among the best music downloading apps to enjoy the free Android music downloads. Even if you have a premium subscription to Google Play Music, you can prefer to listen to music online instead of downloading it on your Android phone.
- Just follow these instructions to download the music on your phone:
- Go to music.google.com on your computer or on your Mac.
- Go to My Library, which will be on the left side of the bar.
- you need to go to the Songs panel.
- Press on the first song you’ve got in your library and then scroll down to the bottom while holding the Shift-click on the last song in your list.
- Click Dots and choose Add to Playlist > Choose New Playlist. Name the playlist of whatever you want, and then create it.
- To access the menu, tap the headphone icon in the upper left corner and choose Playlists.
This is how you can download music from Google Play Music to your Android phone. Google Play Music is not the only music download app for Android. In fact, there are a lot of other free apps for downloading MP3 music to Android.