Skrill is an email-based payment system that allows users to send and receive money almost instantly. It’s important to note that Skrill is one of the few payment options available to many merchants. It also outperforms the competition when it comes to engaging with online freelancers, casinos, sports betting, and other forms of online gambling.
The registration requirements are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old and your age would be verified.
- This should be the first time opening a personal account; otherwise, your application will be denied.
- Correct personal information.
Here’s how to register for Skrill:
- Go to https://www.skrill.com/en/.
- There are no fees if you register an account.
- After that, you’ll be asked to fill out an online Skrill form.
- Provide all relevant information, keeping in mind that it is for official purposes.
- Remember to include your name, country, and preferred currency when filling out the Skrill registration form.
- Please take caution when selecting your chosen currency, as you will not be able to change it until the application process is complete.
- Then you’ll upload your proof of identity documents. It’s time for the upload to finish.
- Since most households still do not have street addresses, you will need to enter any major street in your city for this choice.
- To complete the process, enter your phone number.
- You should provide the phone number associated with your M-Pesa account.
How to verify your Skrill account number
The following are the requirements:
- You should have some money in your account.
- A national identification card or a driver’s license is required.
- Until verification, you’ll need a utility bill from the last 90 days.
- To make the process easier, all images should be visible.
Procedure for online verification
- To access your account, go to: Enter the Skrill address into your browser and press the “Enter” button. Please enter the correct login credentials.
- Select the “settings” tab: Follow all of the on-screen instructions. All of the documents mentioned in the requirements section must be uploaded. Before you upload them, make sure they’re in pdf or jpg format.
- Allow 5 minutes for the support team to verify the documents you sent.