Have a favorite TikTok video? It’s even feasible to use it as your Android phone’s live wallpaper. This is how you do it.
You can choose between regular static wallpapers and more exciting live wallpapers when setting a background on Android. Live wallpapers are more entertaining than static wallpapers, so you may want to use them more often—you can even utilize TikTok videos.
How to Use TikTok Videos as Android Live Wallpapers
You may use TikTok’s dedicated app to put any video on the platform as your wallpaper. That’s correct, if you come across an interesting TikTok video, you may set it as your wallpaper.
To do so, you’ll need to download another TikTok app. You may use any TikTok video as your Android background after you install the app. But there’s a catch: the download feature can only be used if the uploader has enabled it in their privacy settings.
Here’s how to set any TikTok video as your Android wallpaper step by step:
- TikTok Video Wallpaper can be downloaded and installed through the Google Play Store. It’s completely free.
- To agree to TikTok’s terms of service, open the app and press Continue.
- Now open the main TikTok app and search for any video you’re looking for.
- Select the Share icon once you’ve found it.
- Select Set as wallpaper from the Share to option.
- From the pop-up menu, select whether you want the video to be your home screen wallpaper or wallpaper for both your home screen and lock screen.
- The video will be set as your wallpaper once you’ve made your selection.
That’s how you make any TikTok video your desktop background. Although this post focuses on Android, you may also use a video wallpaper on your desktop computer.
Keep in mind that using a video wallpaper can cause your battery to drain faster. You shouldn’t use a video wallpaper or any other dynamic wallpaper if battery life is a problem. Otherwise, due to battery drain, be prepared to charge your device more frequently.