The Tempo Smart Calendar has been launched in South Africa; well it is not for every phone but only for the iPhone.
It looks like a calendar but works exactly like a personal assistant; this is how, the app applies the artificial intelligence to data analyzed from the calendar, email and contacts, in order understand what’s important and surfaces information and actions just like a personal assistant that knows what’s coming next.
This is what you can do with this App
- Read news about a company you’re meeting with
- Call, text or email anyone your calendar
- Review relevant emails and documents for each meeting
- Show your contacts at a company
- Send “running late” messages
- Browse attendee LinkedIn profiles
- Dial into conference calls without the passcode hassle
- Get directions and estimated drive times
This expansion to South Africa is accompanied by an all-new version of Tempo that includes People Insights, Twitter integration and Smart Alerts. Insights are rich contextual details around the people in your calendar – including recent emails, meeting history, mutual contacts, Facebook posts, tweets, LinkedIn information and more.