The gaming market has just grown larger thanks to the launch of GamesOutlast.com. This online platform is looking to become one of the best sources of casual games that will run on the GameZBoost gaming platform, a South African based company.
The GameZBoost platform runs some of the top global publishers gaming sites, these include RTL Netherlands, NBC Universal and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
One thing users need to know about GameOutlast.com is that it is looking for male audience, primarily between the ages of 15 to 45. The desktop browser gaming market is a large market and currently spans across the globe and has an active monthly audience of over 500 million active users, with this sector of the gaming market generating revenues in excess of $6.6Bn per annum.
The GamesOutlast.com site offers the following core features and gaming content to their users:
• 600 games, including titles from leading game studios, such as BigPoint & R2 Games
• Full integration with the micro payments platform, which includes avatar pimping, purchasing of in-game power-ups, sending of virtual gifts and many other transactive elements
• Integration with Facebook Connect, allowing for quick and easy user registration
• Challenges and Contests
• Avatar Creation
• Friends, Messaging and Virtual Gifts
• Game Search Functionality
• Live High Score Leader boards
• Players Favourite Games
• Social Sharing
The GamesOutlast.com site will offer regular tournaments that will allow users to pit themselves against other users and determine who the true top gamers are within the GamesOutlast.com gaming community.
The tournaments will be expanded to include real world prizes, with users competing for not only the glory of holding the top slot on the leader boards, but being rewarded for their efforts with some great prizes and free credits.