Tech in Cloud Computing is one of the popular career options worldwide as is dominated by the power of cloud computing technology. There is a dearth of experts to provide cloud computing solutions for empowering companies globally. Students opt for B. Tech in Cloud Computing to focus on the highest paying computing roles and to meet the industry demands. Below is a list of ten reasons to ponder on pursuing a degree in cloud computing:
- High demand: There is an exceptionally high demand for professionals in cloud computing areas as it is incorporated into almost every industry to improvise their efficiency at work. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, their demand for cloud computing professionals is going to rise by 11% by 2029.
- Thrilling industry: This industry is no more in its expansion phase but has already swept the market with its thrilling features. It’s about to delve into the new phase of its maturity as the world is adopting cloud solutions to all its data-related queries.
- Varied job roles: You can find numerous roles in the world of cloud computing including the cloud security professional, operations manager, cloud architect, cloud development administrator, software engineer, and many others. Some of the booming career options in this domain include:
- Information security analyst
- Computer and information research scientist
- Software developer
- Computer programmer
- Computer support specialist
- Web developer
- Database administrator
- Network and computer systems administrator
- IT skills: If you are well acquainted with some of the IT skills, then you can expect to dwell on these to advance your career aspirations. It will act as a foundation for all your cloud computing solutions.
- Wide variety of opportunities: When it comes to finding a job in the cloud computing domain, you can expect to avail numerous job profiles as the industry is always in demand for experts to develop sophisticated and efficient tools.
- Top players have already invested in cloud computing: Cloud computing technology has dominated the market as most of the top-notch organisations have adopted this technology to improve the effectiveness of their business operations.
- Prioritizes your resume: Employers are always on the hunt for a specialist in different domains and when you add cloud computing to your resume, it works wonders. They understand that you can help them become the next giant in the tech market.
- High salary: You can count this among the most popular reasons why students opt for cloud computing courses as it eventually leads their way to jobs with high salary packages. According to Forbes in 2020, Google Cloud Certified Architect was considered the highest-paying certification course in the world.
- Continuous learning: This industry will provide you an opportunity to continuously upgrade your skill-set for synchronizing with the latest advancements in the industry.
- Gateway to every organisation: With a degree in cloud computing, you can expect to be a part of any organisation irrespective of their specialization.
So, if you are planning to pursue a career in cloud computing, then it is the perfect time to explore this industry as this subject area will lead your way to success in no time. Sign up for the course now!