There are numerous methods for downloading videos from Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. However, you may discover that downloading embedded videos is difficult. Embedded videos are self-hosted and built on a web page in the same way that HTML5 is. Embedding allows you to host these videos elsewhere – such as blogs, articles, and so on – so that users can watch them without having to visit the original web page.
Directly Download Embedded Videos From Websites
- Right-click on the video and select “Save video as.”
- Select a download location on your device to save the embedded video.
- Once finished, press ‘Enter’ or click the ‘Save’ button.
Here are some of the most effective video downloader tools that you should try:
EaseUS MobiMover Free
- Launch EaseUS MobiMover and select the ‘Video Downloader’ option from the left side pane.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download into the provided bar, then click the ‘Download’ button.
- The application will quickly download the video to your computer after analyzing the URL (PC, Mac, or laptop).
4K Video Downloader
- Launch the 4K Video Downloader app.
- Copy the video URL from your browser that you want to save to your device.
- In the application, click the ‘Paste Link’ button, then select the video quality and press the ‘Download’ button.
Free HD Video Converter Factory
- Launch the app and select ‘Downloader.’
- Select the ‘New Download’ option from the top of the screen, and the screen will now display a new pop-up window that says ‘New Download.’
- Copy and paste the URL of your embedded video’s website into the ‘Add URL’ section, then click the ‘Analyze’ button to begin the URL analysis process.
- You will be able to select your preferred video resolution.
- You will be prompted to select a download location for the embedded video file.
- Click the ‘Download’ button at the bottom of the screen.
Using Chrome/Firefox Bowser, download an embedded video
- To begin, launch Google Chrome or Firefox (whichever is appropriate), and then play your desired embedded video on the website’s page.
- Select “Inspect Element” in Firefox or “Inspect” in Chrome by pressing the F12 shortcut key or right-clicking on the page’s blank margins.
- Navigate to the Network > Media tab on the inspect page.
- To find the download link on the page’s lower left side, press the ‘F5’ shortcut key and play the video again.
- You must right-click on the link and select ‘Open in a new tab.’ This will allow the video to play in a new tab without any manual intervention.
- If you cannot see the download button, right-click on the video and select “Save video as” to download the embedded video directly to your local drive.
Using Browser Extensions to Download Embedded Videos
- Visit the links below to add the Video DownloadHelper extension to your browser.
- After installing the extension, restart your browser and play the embedded video you want to save again.
- Select the ‘Video DownloadHelper’ icon at the top of your embedded video’s page, and then click on the ‘Quick download’ option.
Using Online Services to Download Videos
- Go to https://fetchfile.net/.
- Copy and paste the URL into the provided URL section, then click the ‘Download video’ button.
- Choose the appropriate video resolution, and your desired embedded video will be saved to your device in a matter of seconds.
All of the techniques listed above are extremely simple to implement and work differently for different video formats.
Use any of the methods provided to save embedded videos without a hitch and enjoy them for free.