Instagram has introduced a new feature that allows you to include music in your Instagram Stories. You can also add lyrics to the music to make it more interesting. However, because this is a common issue among Instagram users, you may encounter the problem that Instagram music is not working on your iPhone or Android phone.
First, let’s look at how to add music to your Instagram Story.
- Open Instagram and tap on your profile picture, which is located in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Now, enter the media (photo/video) that you want to include in your Instagram story.
- Tap the stickers option at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Music sticker to play a song of your choice.
- When you’re finished, post the story with a cool music effect and enjoy!
How to fix Instagram Music not working
Have Instagram’s Most Recent Version
Many times, the app fails to update and we have an older version of the app installed on our phones. In such cases, some functions may cease to function.
Login And Logout
When Instagram Music does not work, it is possible that the app is not functioning properly. You should always try to log out of the app in such cases. After that, log in with your Instagram credentials to see if the problem has been resolved.
Check your data and Wi-Fi connections.
Working smoothly on Instagram necessitates a functional Data or Wi-Fi connection. If your Internet connection is slow, you may encounter the Instagram Music not working error.
Install it again.
If re-logging in does not resolve the Instagram music not working issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling solutions.
What to Do —
- Open a Google Play or Apple App Store app phone.
- Type Instagram into the search bar.
- Click the Install button.
- Open the new app on your device, enter your login information, and see if the music feature works.
Delete the Instagram App Cache
Too much cache data can cause a variety of issues, including Instagram music not working, so you should clear cache data regularly.
On iPhone: Open the Instagram app and tap the Profile icon, then Settings -> Clear Search History.
On Android: launch the Settings app, navigate to Apps -> Instagram, and then tap Clear Cache.
The steps listed above are some of the most effective and tried-and-true methods for resolving your Instagram music not working issue.