TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps nowadays. Several individuals communicate with one another by creating and sharing videos. The extraordinary characteristics that come with it are the cause for its instant fame. You can create amazing videos by utilizing a variety of effects and filters.
How can you create a TikTok video that reverses?
With the simple effects and templates available in TikTok, one can reverse the video. Music, filters, effects, and a variety of other features can be used to customize videos. Reversing the video isn’t the same as climbing a mountain.
Even if this is your first time using it, you may accomplish it flawlessly by following these steps:
- Whether you’re using an Android or an iPhone, simply open the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- In the center of your screen, click the ‘+’ icon.
- To record your video, tap and hold the red button.
- When you’re through with the video recording, double-check the red mark.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the ‘Effects’ button. The effects symbol appears to be similar to a clock.
- Finally, a new list titled “Time” will appear. Simply press the button.
- Select the reverse option next, and you’ll see a newly reversed video appear on the screen.
- It’s time to save the video if you’re happy with the reverse effect. By selecting the ‘Save’ option in the top-right corner, you can save the video.
- When you’re finished editing, touch the “Done” button in the upper-right corner of the screen to submit the video.
iMyFone Filme Lite is a TikTok alternative for reversing videos.
Users can utilize several alternative programs for reversing videos if they don’t want to edit their videos on TikTok. iMyFone Filme Lite is one of the most popular editing tools these days.
You can use it for a variety of tasks, such as editing, speeding, or reversing the video, because it has capabilities ranging from basic to advanced, making it simple to use.
The iMyFone Filme Lite Video Editor App is available for free download from the Apple App Store.
The following are some of the highlights of iMyFone Filme Lite Video Editor:
Editing is simple.
Follow these simple and quick methods to reverse a TikTok video:
- On the phone, open and run iMyFone Filme Lite.
- Select New Project from the drop-down menu. Tap Add to Project after selecting the video from your gallery.
- Once the video has been imported, select Reverse. This option may be found towards the bottom of iMyFone Filme Lite.
- Select ‘Preview’ to see the most recent changes you’ve made. If you’re satisfied with it, you can export it and share it whenever you want.
iMyFone Filme Video Editor is the best TikTok video editor for computers.
Not only can you edit TikTok videos on your phone or tablet, but you can also do so on your laptop or PC. There are a variety of applications for PCs that can make your TikTok videos more appealing and simple to use. iMyFone Filme Video Editor is one of the greatest tools for PC video editing.
With a few simple clicks, users may not only edit films or photographs, but also trim, rotate, and even reverse them. iMyFone Filme Video Editor has the following features:
- There are numerous visual effects to choose from to create an amazing video.
- Not just videos, but also audio and graphics, can be edited by users.
- You can convert MPEG to MP4 and many more video and audio formats.
- For editing, videos can be readily exported from any platform, such as YouTube, Vimeo, or another.
- Choose the following procedures to edit or reverse the video in iMyFone Filme:
- Open the iMyFone Filme Video Editor on your computer and choose the video you want to reverse using the “Import” option.
- Right-click on the selected video and select “Add to Project” from the context menu.
- The user must now double-click the video from the track and select “Reverse” from the menu. You must wait a few minutes for the process to complete. Keep in mind that depending on the length of the movie, the reverse procedure will take some time.
- Finally, but certainly not least, select the Export option. Choose the platform or media format that you want to use for the video. Before entirely exporting the movie, always select the output quality, frame rate, encoder, and bitrate.
- You may completely edit your TikTok movies in a variety of ways, whether it’s trimming, reversing, or modifying the effects. Choose the technique that best suits you and experiment with these editing tools to see what you can come up with.