At WWDC 2021, Apple announced iOS 15, the next version of its operating system for iPhone. Many new features are at the rendezvous, and among them, we find the summary of notifications.
If you receive hundreds of app notifications a day and you don’t know where to put your head, the notification summary could well be the feature that will save your mental health. But how to activate it? Techmoran puts it all in detail.
Install iOS 15
At the moment, iOS 15 is only available in the beta stage. To have it on your iPhone, you will need to register for the program here and follow the accompanying instructions carefully without skipping any step. But remember, you will have to be patient as the download can take your time.
Enabling notification Systems in iOS 15
- Go to settings and go to the tab dedicated to Notifications.
- Then press Scheduled Summary and press the button to activate it.
- A window should open to explain the feature and then offer you to set schedules for your summaries.
- Then choose which apps you want to find in summary. Only applications that are already allowed to send notifications will appear in this menu.
- And That is it our dear readers, the notification summary is enabled! To change the schedules, the selected applications, or disable the summary, you have to go back to this menu.