Google added a new feature to the Chrome browser called ‘Web Feed’ a few months ago. At the time, the feature was only available to a small number of users in the United States. However, it appears that the Web Feed is now available to all.
Google Chrome for Android’s web feed feature is now available in the most recent version. You can use this feature to subscribe to websites and receive their content. On the website, the feature adds a follow button.
If you follow a website, their articles will appear on Chrome’s new tab page. The feature is still being tested and is not yet available to all users. So, if you want to try Web Feed, you must enable a Chrome flag.
How to Follow Websites in Google Chrome for Android
So, in this article, we’ll go over how to follow websites in Google Chrome for Android in great detail. Let’s go check it out.
- First and foremost, go to the Google Play Store and download the most recent version of Google Chrome.
- Now launch the browser and enter ‘Chrome:/flags’ into the URL bar.
- Enter ‘Web Feed’ into the Chrome Experiments page and press the enter key.
- Locate the Web Feed flag and choose ‘Enabled’ from the drop-down menu behind it.
- After that, click the ‘Relaunch’ button to restart the web browser.
- After restarting, go to the website you want to follow. Tap on the three dots depicted in the screenshot.
- Tap the ‘Follow’ button at the very bottom of the menu.
- Navigate to Chrome’s new tab page and click on the ‘Following’ tab. The list will display the most recent articles from the websites you follow.
That’s all! You have completed your task. This is how you can use Google Chrome for Android to follow websites.