Tired of receiving a zillion calls every day?
Do not want to take work home? Looking for ways to make your phone busy when someone calls without raising suspicion? Giving the other person a message that your phone is busy sends a neutral signal and leaves no doubt in the mind of the caller. It is one of the best ways to avoid unnecessary calls especially when you are caught up with work, travelling, stressed, or just catching up with your sleep! Let us discuss some of the best ways on how to make your phone busy when someone calls.
1.Turn on the Flight Mode
This trick on how to make your phone busy when someone calls is useful for both Android as well as iOS users. To make your phone appear busy, simply keep your device on Airplane or Flight mode.
2.Turn on the Call barring option
Activating the call barring feature is another tested way to keep incoming calls at bay! This works well for iPhones. To turn this feature on, have to:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Click on calls, then check for call barring and turn it on
3.Change your mobile network frequently
This is the easiest way to make your phone appear busy or unreachable without giving any hint or raising any suspicion of the caller. This is the best way that you will discover how to make your phone busy when someone calls. For changing your settings:
- Go to the system settings where you will find network settings and mobile settings
- After that, click on manual settings and select any random network which appears on your mobile phone. As a consequence, your phone will automatically give the signal busy or unreachable
- You can later disable the settings and choose your original mobile network
4. Activate Call Forwarding option
The next trick to make your phone busy is to activate your call forwarding option on your smartphone. The easiest way is to forward it to any random landline number. This might sound tricky, but this works well both on Android and iPhones. This can also make your phone appear unreachable to the caller.
To turn on the call forwarding option:
Go to your mobile settings, then click on call settings and then on call forwarding.
5. Activate Call Rejection option
The auto-reject or call rejection option can be your go-to hack if you are tired of receiving unwanted calls be it from friends, family, office or spams callers. The best way to avoid such calls is to activate your auto-rejection and enable it through settings.
To enable it:
- Go to Android phone settings
- From here, go to call settings,
- Now, enable the auto reject option and then disable after use
So here are some tips on how to make your phone busy when someone calls. We hope our article will help you in keeping all those unwanted calls at bay and will restore your peace of mind.