In four simple steps, download the OPay merchant app and upgrade your KYC to merchant level to begin earning more money as an OPay merchant.
The OPay merchant app was launched in 2019 as the leading agency banking platform in Nigeria, with over 300,000 merchants nationwide. The merchant app is specifically designed to assist merchants in improving their business operations and earning significantly more as an OPay merchant.
The quickest way to locate the OPay merchant app is to follow the steps below or click here on your mobile device.
How to Download the OPay Merchant App
Follow these steps to download the OPay merchant app:
- On your smartphone, open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for “OPay Merchant,” click on download, and then follow the on-screen instructions to register a phone number.
- On the app’s home screen, tap the account icon, then tap your account information, and then tap “Upgrade to Merchant.”
- Fill in the blanks and click the submit button.
Here’s everything you need to know about becoming an OPay merchant before you download the app. Also, ensure that the software on your smartphone is up to date to enjoy the most recent updates and features to the OPay app.
After installing the OPay merchant app, you must progress from the user level KYC 1 to the merchant level. This will necessitate more documentation and verification.
Please keep in mind that the merchant app is only available on the Android Play Store. Other devices, including BlackBerry and Apple (IOS), are incompatible with the OPay merchant app.
How to Upgrade from KYC 1 to Merchant Level
Here are the steps to go from KYC 1 to merchant level:
- Open the OPay app and login in.
- Select ‘account’.
- Select ‘name display’.
- Select ‘upgrade to merchant level.’
- Fill in the blanks and upload any required documents.
- Click the ‘proceed’ button.
Please keep in mind that the approval process can take up to 24 hours.