Tired of using your phone to post on Instagram? Do you want to know how to post on Instagram from your PC/Laptop instead?
You’ve arrived at the right place. Posting to Instagram from your desktop can save you time and give you more options for what you can upload (such as edited videos and images).
And you can do it without first downloading them to your phone.
How do I upload images/videos to Instagram from my laptop/computer?
Posting photos or videos to Instagram Web from your PC or laptop is simple and is now available in all countries.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Open a browser on your laptop or computer and go to Instagram.com.
- Continue to log in by entering your username and password once it has opened. When you log in, you’ll see your entire timeline, complete with posts from people you already follow. You’ll notice some icons in the upper right corner.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to bring up the option to add photos and videos.
- Click the add files or select from computer’ option, which should open a File Explorer window on your laptop/PC.
- Locate the file on your PC that you want to post, which could be a photo or a video.
- Once you’ve decided, press enter, edit your taste, add a caption, and press the post button.
Please keep in mind that at the moment, users can only post images and videos that are less than one minute long.
You’ll be able to grow on Instagram more efficiently and effectively now that you don’t have to worry about transferring photos to your mobile device or juggling your work’s social media account on your device.