Let’s have a look at how to use the native call recording functionality on Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, and a variety of other smartphones.
How Do I Record Calls On OnePlus?
- You must enable it through the Phone app >> tap on the three-dot menu to get to Settings.
- Select “Call Recording >> Call Recording Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- If it is not already enabled, activate it.
- You can configure the functionality to record all calls at once, a few specified contacts, or only unknown numbers, for example.
- When you receive a call on your OnePlus device, tap the ‘Record’ button on the screen after connecting a call, and you’re done.
- It’s worth noting that if you’ve set it to automatically record, you don’t have to manually record it; instead, you can listen to the recordings in the File Manager app.
How Do You Record Phone Calls On Samsung Smartphone?
- To begin, launch the Phone app and navigate to Settings by clicking the ‘three-dot menu’ in the top-right corner.
- Next, head over to “Recording Calls” and tap on “Auto Recording” to enable it, You can either select “All numbers”, “Unsaved numbers” or “Selected numbers” where the call recording feature should trigger itself.
- All of the recordings should be accessible via the File Manager in the “Recordings” or equivalent folders.
How Do You Record Phone Calls On OPPO Smartphones?
- To begin, launch the Phone app and navigate to Settings by clicking the ‘two-dot’ menu.
- Next, select “Call Recording” from the list to see a variety of choices relating to this feature.
- If you want to record calls at will, you can enable “Record unknown numbers” or change other settings so that they are recorded automatically or manually.
- On Oppo devices, you have three options: “Record all calls,” “Record unknown numbers,” and “Record specified numbers,” which you can utilize as needed.
How Do You Record Phone Calls On A Vivo Smartphone Smartphone?
- First, tap to open the Phone app.
- Navigate to the ‘three-dot menu,’ which will take you to the Call Settings.
- Go to “Record Settings” and check either “Record calls automatically” or “Record custom calls automatically.” The latter option allows you to select and construct a custom list of users for whom you wish to specifically record calls rather than all calls received on your phone.
- Once completed, the recording should be kept on your phone and accessible via the File Manager app.
How To Record Calls On Realme Smartphones?
- Go to the Phone app on your cellphone and select Settings.
- You must go to “Call Recording,” which should bring up a slew of settings connected to the call recording capability.
- You may now choose “Auto Recording,” which will automatically record all calls you receive.
- The “Record Unknown Numbers” and “Record Specific Numbers” options allow you to record only unknown and pre-defined numbers.
- When you’re on a call, you should see a “Record” button on the screen, which you may use to manually start and stop recording.
How Do You Record Phone Calls On Xiaomi Smartphones?
- Start your phone’s “Dialer” app.
- Navigate to Settings >> Call Recording.
- You can enable “Record calls automatically” or create a list of numbers to record calls for using the “Selected Numbers” or “Custom List” options.
- The recordings, as with other smartphone manufacturers, should be available in the File Manager app under Recordings or similar folders.
How Do I Record Calls Using the Google Phone App?
- To begin, you must have the Google Phone app downloaded to your device.
- Launch the app and navigate to its Settings (of course).
- Navigate to the “Call Recording” tab.
- You can select “Always Record >> Numbers not in your contacts or Selected numbers” from the list of options. Once you’ve done so, you should be able to utilize the call recording feature on the Google Phone app without any problems.