Just because a keyboard is designed for Apple users does not mean it cannot be used on a PC. Apple Keyboards, including the Magic Keyboard and Magic Keyboard with Touch ID, may all be used with a Windows PC once properly configured, just like any Mac-labeled keyboard.
How Do You Connect a Mac Keyboard to a PC?
Here’s how you do it.
- Enter Bluetooth into the Windows 10 taskbar search or navigate to Start Menu > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth on your Windows laptop.
- Bluetooth and other devices should be selected.
- Click the Add Bluetooth or other device button.
- Bluetooth should be selected.
- Allow the PC to recognize the Magic Keyboard.
- Choose Magic Keyboard.
- Allow it to connect.
- Click the Done button.
What Is the Proper Way to Use a Mac Key on a Windows Keyboard?
- Install Microsoft PowerToys from the official website.
- Launch the app.
- Keyboard Manager will appear.
- Select Remap a key.
- To add a new key mapping, click the + button.
- Tap the key you want to replace and then click Type.
- Select OK.
- Click Type under Mapped to repeat the process, but this time with the key you want to replace it to.
- To confirm the changes, click OK.
- Your key is now remapped.