Netflix is a worldwide online streaming platform that allows subscribers to access or watch a variety of movies, animations, award-winning narrations, popular TV shows and documentaries.
Most people spend their free time watching movies and other materials which are all available on Netflix. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to afford the packages that Netflix offers.
Well, if you have never watched Netflix before due to financial constraints, there is a reason to smile as it is giving audiences in Kenya the chance to experience movies and stories for themselves, free of charge.
Netflix recently launched a free plan that allows people to enjoy Netflix ad-free on Android mobile phones in Kenya. You can watch a selection of new movies and TV shows without adding any payment details.
The free plan has been positively embraced by many Kenyans since it was rolled out. This is a good marketing strategy that will see major growth in Netflix subscribers in the country. Most users on the free plan will opt to upgrade to the paid plans in order to enjoy a full catalogue of what Netflix has to offer.
How To Sign Up For Free Netflix In Kenya
- Download the Netflix app on your Android mobile phone or device.
- You won’t be required to provide any payment information during sign up.
- Enter your email.
- Confirm you are 18 or over and create a password.
- Sit back and enjoy Netflix’s most popular series and films, personalised recommendations, parental controls and profiles.
- You can upgrade to one of the paid plans to enjoy the Netflix full catalogue on your device.
N/B: The free Netflix plan is a totally different concept from what new Netflix subscribers enjoy. New subscribers enjoy free trials and access to the premium package for the first 30 days. They don’t pay subscription fees for the first 30 days.