People frequently have hundreds, thousands, or even tens of thousands of emails in their Gmail inboxes.
Most of them are outdated or spam emails, which would take too much time to filter through. Utilizing one of the best Chromebooks, you may quickly mass erase emails using a feature built into Gmail.
Let’s look at how to eliminate many emails at once.
How to delete numerous emails at once from your Gmail mailbox
- Open Gmail.
- Click Inbox on the left.
3. Check the checkbox near the top of the page.
4. A message tells you that you’ve only selected the messages on this page. Click the text that says Select all conversations in Primary.
5. Click the trashcan-shaped Delete button.
Your email inbox is now empty and all of your emails are in your trash. Let’s now look at how to delete specific types of emails.
- Navigate to Gmail.
- Select the category you want to delete. For example, one of the premade Gmail categories, such as Promotions or Social, or a label you created.
3. Check the box above the email list.
4. Gmail notifies you that you selected the emails on the page. Click the hyperlink to Select all conversations in the category you’re in.
5. Tap the Delete button.
All emails in the chosen category have been removed at this time. Let’s examine how to get rid of emails that have a certain trait.